- For a clinical examination, bring your additional exams (X-rays, ultrasounds…), your sports shoes and sportswear if it is a sports-related problem.
- On your first appointment, consider carrying your “carte vitale” if you have one.
- Foot orthoses are the subject of a partial/total repayment by the french Social Security and your health insurance company, if you have a medical prescription. A repayment of 100% covers the Social Security liability rate and not the actual rate of the act.
- Common foot care might be repayed by your health insurance with an invoice.
- Parking: 2h free in a car park close to the office (Chagall)
- Accepted payments: cheques and cash
- Please contact us for further information